Based on her forthcoming book, Eat Away Diabetes
, Paulette Millis will reveal the nutritional strategies for preventing and healing one of Canada's most debilitating and pervasive diseases.
You will learn:
- How diet has caused diabetes to become a serious health concern in our society.
- How the right diet can prevent diabetes even in those who are genetically predisposed.
- How to implement a comprehensive nutritional strategy to prevent or greatly reduce the myriad of symptoms associated with diabetes.
- The impact of nutritional supplements on preventing and healing diabetes
- How to use certain protein and complex carbohydrates to regulate blood sugar, with chart handouts of proteins, fibre and carbs.
- Where to source and how to prepare the nutrient rich foods that are critical in this healing regime, including the role of good fats.
The role of the liver in diabetes and how to improve liver function.
This page is a part of the website:
Healing with Nutrition.ca